Anna University NRI/ CIWGC Application Procedure
Anna University NRI Application Forms 2016
The students can download the Anna University applications from the website.
Embassy Letter Download
last Date : on or before 15th June 2016.
Application Cost :US $ 200.
Drawn in favour of The Director, Centre for International Affairs, Anna University, Chennai, India payable at New York drawn from the Nationalised Banks of India or other International Banks with branches in India
The application form can be downloaded from the above website. Send the duly completed form along with the Bank Draft and the necessary documents on or before 15th June 2016 to The Director, Centre for International Affairs, Anna University, Chennai-600 025, India
Selection Procedure for NRI
Selection of the candidates will be done on first come first served basis subject to availability of vacancies in the specified Branches only.
Photo copies of the following documents are to be attached along with the application
Documents Required for Non-Resident Indian (NRI) / Children of Indian Workers
in Gulf Countries (CIWGC) Candidate
- Recent NRI status certificate of the parent issued by the Indian Embassy of the
respective country with their seal as per Specimen-I (Affidavit of NRI status is not
- Employment Certificate of the NRI parent as per Specimen-II. In the case of self
employment, nature of business, annual income and required proof like Income
Tax paid (for the last 3 years)
- NRE / NRI bank account statement of the NRI parent, at least for the last six months
- Valid Indian Passport of the NRI parent
- Valid Indian Passport of the Candidate or Birth Certificate
- School Transfer Certificate or Migration Certificate or both. If these certificates
are not issued in your country, an equivalent transfer certificate from the Principal
has to be specially obtained
- For 10+2 type of Indian Boards OR Foreign Boards
- Mark sheets of Secondary School Leaving Certificate (X Standard) or equivalent.
- Higher Secondary Certificate (XII Standard) or equivalent
- If the candidate has studied in a Non-Indian Government board of education
system abroad or in India, the eligibility certificate obtained from the Association of
Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi has to be enclosed.
- Equivalent certificate from AIU has to be given for each individual candidate. Anna University will not accept details from the websites of the boards or any other authorities regarding
- Otherwise, if the Indian Embassy/ consulate in the concerned country
provides an eligibility certificate, it can be enclosed.
If the candidate has studied in a non-Indian Government board of education system in abroad or in India, the eligibility certificate obtained from Association of India Universities, New Delhi or Indian Embassy in abroad, where the candidate has studied should be submitted.
Ask your Anna University NRI Admission - 2016 Doubts