TamilNadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University - Admission Procedure
Counselling Sessions will be held on different dates for different category of candidates eligible for selection to the affiliated Government Law Colleges in the premises of the Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai.
- 3 Year B.L. Degree Course: who have passed in their qualifying examination and obtain the mark statements and also submitted the same along with the requisite original certificates (Degree Certifciate/Provisional Certificate, Community Certificate, Transfer Certificate, Conduct Certificate and Special Category Certificate) shall alone be permitted to attend the counseling session.
- 5 Year B.A.,B.L. Degree Course: The candidates who have passed +2 or equivalent examination and obtained the mark statements and submitted the same along with the requisite original certificates (Community Certificate, Transfer Certificate, Conduct Certificate and Special Category Certificate) shall alone be permitted to attend the counselling session.
- If the candidate fails to produce the required certificates in original, specified in the intimation letter, will not be permitted to take part in the counselling and will lose the right of admission.
Allotment of seats to the affiliated Government Law Colleges will be made only through counselling session, conducted at the Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University premises.
- Allotment of seats will be based on their marks secured in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates selected will be admitted only after due verification of all the original certificates. All such certificates shall be surrendered at the time of counselling.
- If any information furnished in the application turns to be as incorrect, the application will be rejected and the candidate will be subjected for prosecution.
- Candidates who claims to belong to SC(Arunthathiar), SC(Others), ST, BC (including B.C. Muslims), MBC/DNC community fail to produce the recent Community Certificate in original, from the competent authority at the time of counselling, the selection of such candidate will be cancelled.
Only those candidates who have attended the counselling session conducted by the Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University and got allotment will be permitted to join for admission in the affiliated Government Law Colleges.
- Candidates provisionally selected and allotted seat to any one of the Government Law Colleges should pay on the date of counselling. Extension of time for payment of fees will not be granted.
- Admission to the Law Course will be strictly provisional and subject to the approval of the Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai.
Ask your TN Law Admission 2016 Doubts