School of Excellence In Law (SOEL)
The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University has established the School of Excellence in Law in the University Campus as a Centre of Excellence in the year 2002 to advance and disseminate learning and knowledge of law and to produce well trained, motivated and socially sensitive lawyers to serve the society, on par with other National Law Schools in India.
5- Year B.A.B.L. [Hons] Degree Course and 3- Year B.L. [Hons] Degree Course Offered by the School of Excellence in law.
M.L. Degree Courses Offered by the P.G. Departments of the University
P.G. Diploma and Certificate Course Offered by the Department of Distance Education
Institutional Membership with other Universities
- Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi.
- Indian Institute of Public Administration, New Delhi.
Scholarships and Fellowships
- Government of India SC/ST Scholarship
- Tuition fee waiver for the students belonging to the SC/ST Community and Physically Challenged Category in the full time courses
- Tamil Nadu Chief Minister's Merit Scholarship
- Government of Tamil Nadu BC/ MBC scholarship
- Tuition fee waiver for the First Graduates from a family
- Government of India Prime Minister's Merit Scholarship
- Scholarship for the wards of the farmers
- Higher Education Loan to the SC/ST students provided by the Govt. of India.
Ask your SOEL 2017 Doubts