TICF Services

044-42303300


044-42303344

FORGOT PASSWORD?
  

CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT

  

  

  

  

  

  

National Institute of Technologies Participating In JOSAA 2016 Counselling

 

List of NITs and Number of Seats In JOSAA 2016 Counselling

The list of National Institute of Technologys NITs participating in JOSAA CCB counselling are given below. The second list is the new NITs.

I. National Institute of Technology (NITs)

No. National Institute of Technology (NITs) All India Quota Home State Quota Total Seats
1 National Institute of Technology (NIT), Tiruchirapalli, Tamil Nadu. 407 407 814
2 National Institute of Technology (NIT), Calicut,Kerala. 467 470 937
3 National Institute of Technology, Surathkal, Mangalore, Karnataka. 370 370 740
4 National Institute of Technology, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh. 105 105 210
5 Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT), Maharashtra. 373 373 746
6 Malviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur, Rajasthan. 355 355 710
7 National Institute of Technology (NIT), Kurukshetra, Haryana. 416 416 832
8 National Institute of Technology (NIT), Durgapur, West Bengal. 384 384 768
9 Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat, Gujarat. 370 370 740
10 National Institute of Technology, Rourkela, Orissa. 445 445 890
11 National Institute of Technology (NIT), Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh. 344 344 688
12 National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jamshedpur, Jharkhand. 300 301 601
13 National Institute of Technology (NIT), Patna, Bihar. 353 353 706
14 Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (NIT), Allahabad 407 407 814
15 Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (NIT), Bhopal, MP. 468 469 937
16 Dr. BR Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar, Punjab. 393 393 786
17 National Institute of Technology (NIT), Agartala, Tripura. 434 433 867
18 National Institute of Technology (NIT), Raipur, Chhattisgarh. 478 477 955
19 National Institute of Technology, Silchar, Assam. 316 316 632
20 National Institute of Technology (NIT), Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir. 316 316 632
21 National Institute of Technology (NIT), Arunachal Pradesh. 105 105 210
22 National Institute of Technology (NIT), Delhi. 90 90 180
23 National Institute of Technology (NIT), Goa. 45 45 90
24 National Institute of Technology (NIT), Manipur 90 90 180
25 National Institute of Technology (NIT), Meghalaya SVNIT, Surat 75 75 150
26 National Institute of Technology (NIT), Mizoram. 76 74 150
27 National Institute of Technology (NIT), Nagaland. NIT, Silchar 105 105 210
28 National Institute of Technology (NIT), Puducherry. 60 60 120
29 National Institute of Technology (NIT), Sikkim. 107 108 215
30 National Institute of Technology (NIT), Uttrakhand. 150 150 300
  Total Seats 8404 8406 16810

List of IIITs, CFIs and Number of Seats In JOSAA 2016 Counselling

Visit the list of Indian Institutes of Information Technology and Other Central Government or State Government Funded Institutions that are participating in JOSAA counselling and seats.

For Additional Details :

JoSAA 2016,For additional details please contact 9840072090 or 9443328480

 
 
 
 

Ask your JEE Main Counselling Doubts 2016

Email ID   Kindly Sign in (Login In) before Submitting the Doubt.
Type Valid email id (Ex: name@gmail.com).
Doubt
   

Our Educational Expert Clarifications on JEE Main Counselling

Nov 17, 2014
Manu Martin
name
NIT

Will I get admission in any NITs, if I get less marks in JEE and high marks in +2 ?

Only 40% weightage of marks for JEE main rank list is taken from +2 marks. The remaining 60% weightage is from JEE marks only. So it is not possible if you score very low marks in JEE to get NITs. Choice filling is also an important factor after you have scored at least better marks in JEE.

Jul 04, 2013
Harsha
name
NIT

I got 209 marks in JEE main and scored overall AIR 31812, state 5853 and Category 24349 AI, 4072 home state ranks. Will I get CSE, ECE or MEC Admission ?

We are giving the JEE Main Choice Filling as a service. We will fully guide you on choice filling of JEE main online counselling, visit the Importance of choice filling to get admission.

Apr 26, 2013
Nibin
name
IISc Questions

How many NIT seats are in India ? What is the total number ?

Totally 15486 seats are available in NITs all over India.

Oct 14, 2012
John
name
IISc Questions

what are the participating institutes in JEE Main 2013?

30 National Institute of Technology NITs, 5 Indian Institutes of Information Technology IIITs and 13 more other central and state govt. funded institutions are participating in the JEE Main exam.

June 09, 2012
Sivakumar
name
IISc Questions

How many seats are available in NIT Tiruchi for AIEEE Counselling ?

In NIT Tiruchi totally 814 seats are available for AIEEE counselling. 407 seats are available for Home state quota (TamilNadu), 407 seats are availble for All India quota.

Top Top

044 - 4230 3300/44
TIME: 10:00AM - 07:00PM
 
The site best viewed on IE 8 & Above, Chrome, Firefox, Safari.