Online Application Registration of JEE Advanced Exam 2016
JEE Advanced Online Registration 2016 Details
JEE Main Exam Results will be declared by 12 June 2016, The top 2,00,000 students (including all the categories) are required to register online at jeeadv.iitd.ac.in to appear for JEE Advanced Exam. The JEE advanced registration can be done from 29 April to 04 May 2016.During registration student has to enter the following details.
- Attempt(s) at JEE (Previouse IIT JEE).
- Three (3) Choices of Examination Cities from same IIT Zone.
- Entitlement for DS category.
| Last Date to Register for JEE Advanced
||4th May 2016 5PM
| JEE Advanced Exam Paper I
||22nd May 2016 9.00 - 12.00 A.M
| JEE Advanced Exam Paper II
||22nd May 2016 2.00 - 5.00 P.M
|Declarations of JEE Advanced Rank
||come early on 12 June 2016
|Declarations of JEE Paper 2 Marks and Rank list
|| on or after 20 June 2016.
- Rs.2000/- for General GE students.
- Rs.1000/- for SC, ST, PD students.
- Rs.1000/- female (girl) students.
- US $220 for students appearing from Dubai centre.
After online registration the registration fee has to be deposited between 04-05-2016 in any branch of State Bank of India having Core Banking Services. Registration is complete only after the payment.
How to pay the JEE Advanced Registraion Fee
- Login to JEE Advanced website and Register for JEE Advanced exam.
- On completion of registration process the bank challan will be generated, Print the generated challan.
- Go to any branch of State Bank of India, pay the fees with challan.
- Get the counterpart of the challan endorsed by the bank.
Post JEE Advanced Application Forms.
Send printed JEE Advanced application form and the photocopy of the challan along with the following documents,
- Class X mark sheet (If Date of Birth is not mentioned in your X marksheet, then you have to send a DoB certificate).
- Class XII mark sheet if available, otherwise the declaration form mentioning that you will submit the mark list before 30th Sep 2015 (Monday)
- Caste certificate as applicable.
Post the JEE Advanced application form with the necessary documents through Speed post to the zonal IIT under which you have registered.
The status of the JEE application and the payment status will be available on JEE Advanced website. If the payment details is not updated within 72 hours on your login, You should contact JEE Advanced – 2016 office at IIT Delhi for clarification.
Ask your New IIT JEE Online Application Form 2013 Doubts
Our Educational Expert Clarifications on Online Application of New IIT JEE
Nov 12, 2012
Which bank will provide me the form of IIT in Rohtas, BIhar ?
Banks will not issue IIT forms this year. You can apply through JEE Website only.
Oct 29, 2012
What is last date of getting off line iit jee application form 2013
The JEE applications are not available offline, only online applications are available. To apply IIT JEE, you have to apply JEE Main first after qualified for JEE Advanced (IIT JEE) you can apply for JEE Advanced.
Where IIT JEE entrance examination application forms are available ? Are IIT registration form available now ?
The JEE main application forms will be available from Nov 1, 2012 onine.
I want the admission form for IIT Delhi and Kanpur, where can I get it ?
For all IITs admission in India, the student shoud write JEE main and advanced exams. The JEE forms are available only online.
What is the application form fees of JEE Advanced exam ?
JEE Advanced application fee announced Rs. 1800 for genearl, Rs. 900 for OBC, SC, ST, PD and No application fee for girls.
When can I apply for the JEE Advanced exam, What is the application dates of IIT JEE Advanced Test ?
You can apply for JEE Advanced Exam after the results of JEE Main exam on May 2013, the last date to apply for JEE Advanced is 13 May 2013.
When can I apply for the IIT JEE Advanced, application available in which banks this year?
You can apply for JEE Main from November 1, 2012 online. Only online applications are available this year, banks will not issue IIT forms.