Eligibility for 15% All India Quota Seats in AIPMT/NEET
He/she has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 12th December 2016 and is an Indian National.
The upper age limit is 25 years as on 12th December 2015. This upper age limit shall be relaxed by a period of 5 (five) years for the candidates of Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes. Candidate must born on or between
- 01-01-1987 to 01-01-2000 (SC/ST/OBC Category)
- 01-01-1992 to 01-01-2000 (Other Category)
Academic Eligibility for AIPMT/NEET
Candidate must have passed any of the qualifying examinations on qualifying examinations. The candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together. For SC/ST/OBC 40% marks enough instead of 50% for General Candidates. Further, for persons with locomotory disability of lower limbs, the minimum of 45% marks for Gen-PH and 40% marks for SCPH/ST-PH / OBC-PH are required.
AIPMT/NEET State Code of Eligibility and Domicile
For All India Quota seats, candidates may choose State Code on the basis of State to which the candidate belongs.
- Candidate’s rank in the merit list for seats under the control of participating States will be generated on the basis of the State Code of Eligibility filled in by the Candidates in the application form.
- Guidelines and Rules regarding Domicile framed by each participating State/University/Institution shall be applicable in respect of the seats under their control.
- Candidates eligible for State Quota seats in participating States/ UT may fill State Code Appendix – IV of the concerned State after ensuring his/her eligibility as per criteria prescribed by the participating State.
Andhra Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir and Telangana
Andhra Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir students are not eligible, as both these States had opted out of All India Scheme since its inception. If they claim eligibility they must upload a Self Declaration, in original, in the Proforma on palin paper that
Note : Candidates from the States of Andhra Pradesh, J & K and Telangana can appear in AIPMT/NEET for admission to AFMC, Pune.
Eligibility for seats of participating States or Universities or Institutions and AFMC
- Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) can appear in AIPMT/NEET for admission in seats under the control of participating States or Universities or Institutions subject to rules and regulations of the Institutions concerned. OCI candidates may verify eligibility norms before applying for AIPMT/NEET.
- The upper age limit for admission under seats in the participating States or Universities or Institutions shall be as per their rules and regulations.
NRI Students Eligibility for AIPMT/NEET
The students of Indian Nationality educated abroad seeking admission into medical colleges in India must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Bio-technology and English upto the 12th standard level with 50% marks and their equivalency determined as per regulations of the Medical Council of India and the concerned University. If a candidate does not fall within the qualifications prescribed above he/she should furnish complete details to determine eligibility.
Qualifying Examination Codes of AIPMT/NEET
Code 01 :A candidate appearing in the qualifying examination, i.e., 12th Standard in 2016 whose result is awaited,must pass the examination with required pass percentage of marks at the time of first round of Counselling.
Code 02 : The Higher/ Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Bio-technology and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English.
Code 03 : The Intermediate or Pre-degree Examination in Science of an Indian University or Board or other recognised examining body with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Bio-technology.
Code 04 : The Pre-professional or Pre-medical Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology & English after passing either the Higher Secondary Examination or the Pre-University.
Code 05 : The first year of the 3 years degree of a recognised University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Bio-technology including practical tests, provided the candidate has passed the earlier qualifying examination.
Code 06 : B.Sc. Examination of an Indian University provided that B.Sc. with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) or Bio-technology and passed the earlier qualifying examination.
Code 07 : Any other examination which in scope and standard (Last 02 years of 10+2 Study comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology; Which shall include practical test in these subjects.) is found to be equivalent to the Intermediate Science Examination of an Indian University.
TICF Assist You in Choice Filling to Choose the Right Institutions based on Your Rank
For More details please contact 9443328480 or 9840071629