HSC +2 Examination Results Expected on 17th May 2016 between 10:31 - 11:00 Hrs
The Tamil Nadu Board of Higher Secondary Education functions under the Tamil Nadu State Board of Examinations. The Plus 2 exams took place in March with over 8.8 lakh students appeared for the exams.
Students can check their results and marks by logging on to the following sites by specifying your Roll Number along with Date of Birth.
Students can calculate Cut-off Marks after results.
Seminar on Counselling at Our Chennai Office
This "Seminar on Counselling" targeted for students who had completed +2 and seeking admission in reputed institutions across the Country. This seminar focuses on the complete myths and facts about the Counselling Process in IIT JEE Main and Advanced, BITSAT, AIPMT, AIEEA and state admissions like TNEA (Tamilnadu Engineering Admission), TNMA (Tamilnadu Medical Admission), CENTAC and other major entrance examinations and their counselling processes.
This "Seminar on Counselling" covers
- Tips on how to attend the All India Counseling
- Branches of Engineering, Curriculum, Career and Placement Opportunities
Aeronautical, Bio-Technology, Bio-Medical, Civil, Chemical, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Instrumentation and Control, Mechanical, Production, Metallurgy, Material Science, Manufacturing, Industrial, Geo Informatics, Rubber and Plastic, Ceramic, Food Technology, Environmental Engineering, Petroleum Engineering
- Online Counselling process of JOSAA 2016 (JEE Main 2016 / JEE Advanced 2016) & importance of choice filling
- Other Reputed Institutions considering JEE Main Scores / JEE Advanced Scores
- Information on Integrated Courses in Research, Engineering, Management, Etc.,
- Online Counselling process of BITSAT 2016
- Online Counseling process of Medical AIPMT, AIIMS, JIPMER 2016
- Online counseling process of AIEEA ICAR 2016, AIPVT 2016
- Architecture options available on NATA / JEE Main Paper 2 / CEPT, TNAA 2016
- Tamilnadu Counseling on Engineering (TNEA), Medicine (TNMA), Agriculture (TNAU), Veterinary (TANUVAS) 2016.
- Para-Medical Options available in All India Level / Tamilnadu 2016
- Cut-off Trends
- Education Opportunities available on other stream
- Institutions considering Board Marks
- Question and Answer session on every stream
Students can apply for TamilNadu Engineering Admission and TamilNadu Medical Admission, TamilNadu Agricultural University Admission, TamilNadu Law Colleges Admission and other Tamil Nadu admissions with +2 marks only. So the students have to apply for the above mentioned admissions after the 12th results.
For TamilNadu Architecture Admission, the students has to write NATA also has to apply for TN Architecture Admission seperately.
All India Admissions
Students can apply for many all India admissions like Joint Entrance Exam (Main) and All India Pre Medical and Dental Test, National Aptitude Test in Architechture. More than 60 All India Entrance Exams and Admissions issuing application forms before the +2 exams in Tamil Nadu. To know more details on All India Admission Register Now.
The 12th results , TamilNadu Plus will be published on 09 May 2013 10 AM.
The marksheets of TamilNadu HSC exam are expected to be issued from the next day of results.