IndianOil Academic Scholarships 2015-2016
IndianOil Academic Scholarships for 10 +2 School Students
IndianOil (IOCL) offers 2000 Scholarships for School Students studying in +1 and +2.
||No. of Scholarships
|| Qualifying Exam
|| Eligibility marks %
||Scholarship / Month
||SC/ ST/ OBC/ Girls
|10+ or ITI
Scholarships for Graduate and Post-Graduate students
600 scholarships are being offered for professional courses Engineering, MBBS and MBA.
Eligibility for Indian Oil Scholarship
- School students pursuing 11th standard in Schools recognized by State School Education Boards/ State Govt./ ICSE/ ISC/ CBSE / Central Govt, shall be eligible to apply.
- Graduate students pursuing Full time or Regular courses (not correspondence or distance mode) in these streams and studying in Universities or Colleges or Institutions recognized by MCI or AICTE or State Govt or Central Govt or Association of Indian universities, shall be eligible to apply
- The student should have bonafide admission in the 1st year of School or College or Institute or University in the academic year 2013-14
- Percentage of eligibility marks obtained will be calculated on total aggregate marks.
- Cross Joint income of the family of the candidate from all sources (during financial year 2012-13) should not exceed Rs. 1,00,000/- per annum. However, preference will be given to the students whose family income is Rs. 60,000/- or less. Income certificate should be issued by Competent Revenue Authorities only
- Criterion for selection will be merit and family income.
Apply Online for IOCL Scholarship
Application Start Date : 05-07-2013. Application End Date : 15-10-2013.
Website : Apply Now. Award of Scholarship : March 2014.
Once the online application is submitted by an applicant, the system will generate a unique Registration Number which the applicants should note down or take a print out for future reference/ correspondence till the Scholarships are awarded. All the applicants are required to submit the documents along with a print out of online application form duly signed by the applicants for verification. Income Certificate, Date of Birth (as mentioned in 10th High School or Matriculation certificate), 10th or High School Matriculation Mark, SC/ST Caste or OBC Certificate, Copy of Bank pass book page of the applicant clearly showing name of the account holder, Bank a/c no., Bank name, Branch name, address of the branch with phone no. etc., duly attested by Principal/Head of School / College / Institute where the student is studying have to be posted along with hard copy of application (print out of the application form already applied online.
Post the Documents
Above documents in a sealed cover should be posted by Speed post or Registered post at the following address on or before 30-10-2013 (date extended).
Sify Technologies Limited (IOCL ESS I - Test Division), Plot No B 7, Sector-132, Noida, Uttar Pradesh. PIN 201301. Landmark : Next to Naukri.com office
Note : All certificates should be provided ONLY in English/Hindi or a translated true copy of the certificate(s) in English/Hindi duly verified and attested by the principal of the current School/College/Institute be attached. Photocopy of attested document shall not be accepted.
Ask Your IOCL Scholarship Doubts
Our Educational Expert Clarifications on IOCL Scholarship
Jun 11, 2013
What are all the colleges or Universities offering scholarships for B.E, B.Tech, B.Arch courses and B.Sc, Integrated courses ?
We are giving more than 60 Entrance exams across India on our Admission Alerts. Most of the courses or institutions are giving stipend and scholarships to the students. Subscribe our silver pack to get all Admission alerts.
Im a disabled student of engineering final year, Can I apply for this scholarship ?
The final year students cannot apply for IOCL scholarship, only the first year students are eligible for all Courses.
Can students doing 3rd year of engineering are eligible for applying IOCL scholarship?
Only the first year student can apply for IOCL scholarship.
Please provide secondary school scholarships for 10 pass students
Indian oil educational scholarship for +1 school students is one of the scholarship awarded for 10 pass students.
When will be the list of students selected for Indian oil scholarship 2013-2014 announced?
The IOCL scholarship results will be annonced on March 2014, and the scholarships will be awarded on the same month.
Is there any Scholarships available only on Merit basis in India for 10 +1 students ?
IOCL Academic scholarships are one of the merit based scholarship available for +1 students in India.
I am studying in 11th standard (+1 in HSc School), Is there any scholarships available for me now ?
You can apply for Indian Oil Academic Scholarships for your HSC school studies (+1 and +2).